Join the Team
Yeovil Town Community Sports Trust (YTCST) is seeking to employ a self-motivated, committed, confident and knowledgeable individual for the position of Community Coach- subject to a full enhanced DBS check
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate both in their application and at interview, their ability to deliver effectively. Our Interviews will include both formal questions and practical delivery.
To be shortlisted you must be able in your application to demonstrate that you can meet the essential criteria of the role, which can be found here:- Application Pack – Community Coach_10012018
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate and deliver a number of school/educational programmes in Somerset & Dorset, whilst ensuring that participants are supervised and undertake an enjoyable activity in a safe environment.
- Working with boys to identify talented ‘grassroots’ players for progress to Development Centres/Advanced Centres & Junior Premier League squads.
- Communicating and liaising with Head teachers/teachers/parents etc.
- To provide the Trust Manager with monthly reports, which will enable all activity to be effectively monitored and evaluated.
- To carry out all duties with due regard to legal and statutory regulations, which include, Health & Safety regulations and legislation, Safeguarding, Child Protection procedures along with all Trust policies.
- Commitment to continued continuous personal development to update both professional and personal skills and qualifications related to role.
- Support and Coordinate the EFL Kids Cup and Girls Cup
- Administration of documentation and record keeping associated with the various activities – application forms, registers etc.
- Promote Yeovil Town Community Sports Trust and Yeovil Town Football Club in all areas of activity.
- To support the delivery of holiday courses.
- Attend meetings/events in order to raise awareness of Yeovil Town Community Sports Trust.
- Deal with enquiries and general day-to-day liaison with customers and staff.
- General office duties.
- Supervision of volunteers, work experience students etc.
- To carry out additional duties as required which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of YTCST.
YTCST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Any job offer is subject to satisfactory employment references and a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Application forms are available to download here YTCST Job Application Form
To apply for this role, please send a completed application form, and a covering letter, detailing how you meet the requirements of the role to:
Post to: Sara Bradley, Manager, Yeovil Town Community Sports Trust. Huish Park, Lufton Way Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 8YF
Deadline: Monday 15th January 2018.
Yeovil Town Community Sports Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and supports continual professional development.