It is our number one priority to ensure the health and safety of all our participants. All physical delivery is compliant within the latest
government guidance on Covid-19.
The measures we’ve taken, include:
- Decreased participant numbers at each session
- Increased coach:participant ratio
- Hand sanitiser stations available upon arrival and departure
- Participants to train in smaller group ‘bubbles’, reducing contact with others
- Participant breaks to be rotated
- Additional pitch space utilised where available
- Additional equipment has been purchased to reduce the need to share
- Indoor programmes which are sporting and do not fall under education, work, childcare or training have been suspended
- Sterilisation of equipment to occur after each session
- A ‘non-contact’ sign-in and sign-out procedure implemented
- All staff will have access to PPE equipment, if required.
- First-aid/emergency-aid will only be administered by staff wearing full PPE.
All our sessions are fully compliant with the latest government and relevant national governing body (eg. the FA) guidelines.
Here is how parents/guardians and participants can aid us:
- Drinks: Please ensure participants bring their own water bottle, clearly marked with their name, which can either be thoroughly washed after use or disposed of.
- Entry & Exit: If dropping off a participant, ensure you arrive to drop off and pick up at the communicated times, following signs and staff direction. If walking to the venue, follow floor signs and staff direction. Further instructions will be included on your pre-arrival information (which will sent by email).
- Kit: Ensure participants arrive ready to play, in full playing kit, boots and any additional clothing (weather dependant). Please ensure clean kits are worn daily.
- Sun cream: If required, apply at home before session. Our staff will not be able to apply or manage sun cream for participants.
- Medication: If required, ensure participant has any medication prior to the session if needed (anti-histamine or inhaler). Ensure medication or inhalers are in sealed bags clearly named.
- Laces: Ensure participants are confident and comfortable tying their own boot laces. If not, please purchase lace covers or a similar product ahead of attendance at our sessions. Our staff will not be able to tie participant’s boot laces.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or queries before booking any of our sessions.