Matchday Football Experience
Experience the exciting atmosphere that surrounds Huish Park on a match day with our Junior/Youth Club Match day Football Experience. The Trust are pleased to offer this unforgettable experience which gives children and their peers from local Junior/Youth Clubs and community organisations, the chance to take part in a behind the scenes look at Huish Park followed by an hour coaching session , designed to suit your team and your specific needs.
Not only is this a fantastic day out at Huish Park for your Club it also gives you the opportunity to showcase your Club to the thousands of fans who attend matches at Huish Park.
The minimum number per booking is 12 children +2 Adults (maximum is 18 children + 2 adults). Tickets are allocated in the family enclosure in the Tamburino Stand. The Trust and Football Club are striving to create stronger bonds with the local community, and attract potential future Glovers supporters – so this is one not to be missed!
For just £25.00 per child and £15.00 per Adult, we can offer your Junior Club the following:-
- Match Day Ticket for a game of your choice (Subject to availability)
- Stadium Tour.
- 1 x hour coaching session.
- Pitchside photograph with a first team player (pre-match)
- Be the all-important Guard of Honour for the Glovers as they walk out!
- Pitchside Parade at half time.
- Exclusive use of the Junior Glovers Cabin from 12:00 – 13:00 for FIFA and Table Football.
- Your team announced and welcome prior to kick off and at half time.
- Your team mentioned on the community page of the matchday programme.
- 1 x hour “Train with the Town” session during the 2019/20 season (Terms and Conditions apply)
- 2 x Coaches per team GO FREE per booking!
If you require any further information about our Matchday Football Experience or any other programmes we provide, then please Sara Bradley.
T: 01935 706671