Aims & Objectives
Yeovil Town Community Sports Trust has identified a number of key aims that remain integral to all of the work that the Trust undertakes.
The Trust’s aims are-
- To promote sport and educational opportunities to the wider community
- To place Yeovil Town Football Club at the heart of its community by providing opportunities for interaction with the Club.
- To help grow the future supporter base of Yeovil Town Football Club by developing the geographical reach of the Club
- To work with individuals and organisations to establish strong partnerships in order to provide a platform from which to develop and deliver worthwhile and beneficial projects within the community.
- To develop and implement new and forward thinking projects and initiatives which are in response to community needs
- To help organisations develop and maximise the use of community facilities
- To promote social responsibility and give support to those in need so that they have respect for their community and are encouraged to make a positive contribution to society